Data Center World Spring 2024 will take place at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington, D.C. from April 15 to 18. The event is crafted by and for data center professionals, facilitating connections within the industry and showcasing sustainable and innovative solutions. Recognizing the challenges and transformations within the data center landscape, this global industry event serves as a unique platform, combining practitioner and thought leader expertise with extensive research, data insights, and engagement with solution providers.
With a comprehensive program and emphasis on networking and collaboration, Data Center World serves as a crucial building block for professionals seeking to stay ahead of industry trends and drive positive change.
Several Compass Datacenters leaders will speak at the event.
Nancy Novak, CIO, will be in 3 sessions:
- one about Scopes 1-4 with Bill Kleyman;
- a panel about microgrids that includes Enchanted Rock.
- a joint presentation on “The Really Integrated Supply Chain” along with Phanney Kim Brevard;
Brett Collard, Compass’ VP of Development, will be in the panels:
- “Bring Your Own Power: The Future of IT/Infrastructure Energy?”
- “Grid Integration & Speed to Market: New Utility Collaboration Frameworks” which Vertiv is coordinating.